What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to cloud.IQ, so whether you are a new or a long-time user, please take the time to read our policy carefully.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better Products and service to all of our users. We collect information in two ways:
- Information that you give us. For example, some of our Products require you to input your own data and information.
- Information that we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the Products that you use, how you use them and how successfully.
How we use information that we collect
We use the information that we collect from all of our Products to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones.
When you contact cloud.IQ, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing. We will use your email address to inform you about our Products, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you set up your account with cloud.IQ we will provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, you will be able to update it or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. We aim to maintain our Products in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction.
Information that we share
We will never share any sensitive personal information. We do not share personal information with anyone outside cloud.IQ unless it is:
- With your consent
- For analysis and improvement of our Products
- For legal reasons
We will share information with companies, organisations or individuals outside cloud.IQ if we have a belief that disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any law, regulation, or governmental.