Discover how to make the most of your customer data in this recorded webinar.
As marketers, we want to engage our customers and provide excellent brand experiences that result in lasting and profitable customer relationships. To acheive this we need to get our heads around all the available data in order to derive the actionable insights we know are buried in them.
Included in this webinar:
- How to derive clear and actionable data insights, without drowing
- Making your data smart, creative and usable
- How a data driven approach helps to convert regular users into loyal repeat buyers
- Translating data insights into effective customer lifecycle messaging
- How to leverage your data to inform strategic insight and shape your marketing
- Not forgetting the part personalisation and user experiences plays in your data story
If you can establish a data framework that places your customer at the centre, then you have a solid foundation for a user centric marketing strategy that will improve your conversion rates. This webinar, aimed at anyone faced with a customer data challenge to improve ecommerce conversion, will help you get there.
Kath is an international speaker and trainer on email marketing and conversion for Econsultancy as well as the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM). She's worked with and trained brands including Paul Smith, Marks and Spencer, Schuh, Co-operative Group, Argos, Next, Asda, Expedia, Net-a-Porter, Secret Escapes, Dixons, Adobe, Facebook, VisitScotland – just to name a few.