cloud.IQ Limited ("We/Us/Our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), is [Paul Phillips].
We explain in this Policy:
- What information We collect and why We collect it.
- How We use that information.
- The choices We offer, including how to access and update information.
- Your privacy matters to Us, so please take the time to read Our Policy carefully.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better products and services to all of Our users. We collect information in two ways:
- Information that you give Us. For example, some of our products require you to input your own data and information - including your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information that we get from your use of Our services. We may automatically collect information about the products that you use, how you use them and how successfully, such as:
(i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
(ii) information about your visit, including the full URL (Uniform Resource Locators) clickstream to, through and from Our website (including date and time) or that of our customer deploying any of Our products or services; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call any customer service number.
How we use information that We collect
We use the information that We collect about you to provide, maintain, protect and improve Our website and Our products, and to develop new ones and specifically as follows:
Information you give to Us:
- to carry out Our obligations arising from (i) any contracts entered into between you and Us or (ii) you and any of Our customers, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us or any of Our customers;
- to provide you with information about other products and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about products or services We feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to Our services;
- to ensure that content from Our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you:
We will use this information:
- to administer Our website or products and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our website or products to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
as part of our efforts to keep Our website or products safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of messaging We serve to you and others and to make it more relevant;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our website or products about goods or services that may interest you or them.
When you contact Us, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing. We will use your email address to inform you about our website or products, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We will ask for your consent before using your personal information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for us to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected.
Accessing and updating your personal information
In circumstances where We enable you to set up an account with cloud.IQ, We will provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, you will be able to update it or to delete it (unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes). We aim to maintain our products in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction.
Information that We share
We will never share any personal information.
We do not share personal information with anyone outside cloud.IQ Limited unless it is:
With your consent; or
For analysis and improvement of our services and products; or
For legal reasons
We may share your information with selected third parties including: Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If cloud.IQ Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply Our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of cloud.IQ Limited our customers, or others.
- If We agree to share your details as part of a partnership agreement to offer content and training services.
We will share information with companies, organisations or individuals outside cloud.IQ Limited if we believe that disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any law, regulation, or governmental order.
Where we store your Personal Data
The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.]
All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or any product, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on any forms We may use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
Any changes We may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
The cookie We use is an "analytical" cookie. It allows Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our website or use Our products. This helps us to improve the usage and effectiveness of our website and products, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Read more about the individual cookies we use and how to recognise them by clicking here.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Used for timeout from secure section
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access or fully use all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, our session cookie will expire after the browsing session.